Useful pages

02 July 2012

Knowing which buttons to push

Hi, I am Lucia, I am a fabricholic. I buy and I buy and I never make anything. Here is to changing that!

Just a brief realization that I wanted to put down in writing.  Most of June I didn't sew much and I felt generally crappy about it. Then I write one post in this blog and immediately the next day I pick up and start sewing again... coincidence? I think not.

Note to self: blogging motivates me to sew. Remember this and make use of it!

Now, back to sewing... :-)

2 comments:

  1. Same here - other things are taking up my time but once I had a needle in my hands anything was possible! Keep sewing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth, for the encouragement. And for the inspiration! So many of the items in my to do list were inspired by something I saw in your blog. I even found a dear old bed sheet with a tear that I plan to turn into something wearable... :-) Thanks for all the ideas!

      Delete